Analog Electrical Engineer
Analog Electrical Engineer
Contract 6+ months
Mon-Fri 40 hours/week
San Diego, CA or REMOTE
About the job:
We are recruiting an Analog Electrical Engineer to deliver next generation DUV and EUV light sources for lithography systems in the San Diego, California area. A successful candidate will have deep experience in analog electrical engineering competencies with primary responsibility to design amplifiers for high voltage applications including Piezo transducers.
The Analog Electrical Engineer performs analog/mixed-signal electrical design and development including requirements assessment, electrical architecture, key components selection and sub-system/board level detail design through system integration and test. Success in this role is predicated on an individual’s ability to contribute as a senior level individual contributor under regulated product design processes.
- Requirements, architecture, component selection, detailed schematic and PCB design, verification and validation, and transfer to manufacturing of analog electrical systems.
- Component selection and Bill of Materials management
- Vendor / Sub-contractor selection and management (PCB Layout)
- Provide technical and thought leadership in customer meetings as a subject matter expert in analog electrical design
- Originate Design documentation
- Lead design reviews
- Regulatory testing support
- Supporting design transfer to manufacturing (DFM, DFT).
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, MS preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in an engineering role that included support for multi-disciplinary design, development, and delivery of products across the full development life cycle
- Analog design (Mixed signal, High voltage, and/or Power) REQUIRED
- Semiconductor Equipment design industry experience
- Amplifier design for high voltage applications driving piezo transducers
- Experience with impedance measurement circuits
- EMC management
- Noise suppression circuits
- Detailed design with schematic capture and layout tools (Mentor Expedition)
- Expertise with analog circuit simulation tools (e.g. Spice)
- Working knowledge of industry standards for safety and EMI/EMC
- Working knowledge of regulated product development environments
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites with the possibility of extended stays.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary