Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Group Leader
Active Security Clearance is preferred, Must be US Citizen
Direct Hire, Salary, Full Relocation
Our client is conducting a nationwide search for an enthusiastic engineer to lead the Analog/MixedSignal IC Group. Member of this group enjoy the challenge of designing integrated circuits for extreme environments and unique applications – from outer space to inside the human body. They engage with engineers and scientists from all of Client’s divisions in a dynamic, interdisciplinary environment. This group develops analog, mixed-signal, and RF application-specific integrated circuits (ASIC) for national security, space, biomedical applications, and more.
This is an IC design engineering position that requires the ability to apply sound engineering principles for the leadership and execution of development projects within the Electronics Division. The Group Leader is the first-level of engineering management and will be a hands-on technical leader. The candidate will be a direct contributor to projects and business development activities. In this capacity, the selected candidate will collaborate with other staff members to develop and transition innovative technologies. In addition to these individual responsibilities, the managerial responsibilities include working with the Division Leader to: a) hire and support the career development, growth, and project assignments for the group’s staff; b) develop the group’s technical vision and capabilities; and c) assist in the oversight of project execution within the group.
• MS with 10+ years of experience designing integrated circuits
• PhD with 5+ years of experience designing integrated circuits
• Experience designing analog and/or mixed-signal circuits such as amplifiers, ADC/DAC, PLL or other timing circuits, high-speed I/O, or RFICs • Cadence Virtuoso
• Have lead a team on multiple complex designs, from concept through tapeout.
• Experience with low power energy harvesting and power conditioning
• Experience with low energy per bit radio architectures
• Experience with MOS advanced nodes below 32nm
• Experience with radiation-hardened electronics
• Prior group or project team management experience
• Applicants selected for this position will be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance.