You will oversee the development and implementation of fully integrated solutions for a client organization.
12 month plus contract assignment with conversion arrangement.
Remote work available
Must be a US Citizen
Background check and drug test required
For the Application Engineer role there will be travel (domestically) to meet with the client due to all of the customization involved (20-25%).
- An additional 5% of work will be done in their Bedford, MA, office and the rest of the time you will work remotely.
Job Duties: Meets with assigned clients to assess business needs, evaluate existing systems, document system requirements, and determine appropriate integrated solutions. Prepares specifications for use in the development process, coordinates and reviews the work of developers or programmers, and tests and approves deliverables prior to deployment to customer sites. Prepares and communicates project plans, tracks project progress, controls project scope, and facilitates change orders in response to out of scope needs. Develops and maintains detailed project documentation. May provide ongoing training and support to client organizations.
Experience & Education:
- Performs work under minimal supervision. Handles complex issues and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff. Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter. Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group. May act as a lead or first-level supervisor. Typically requires BA and 5-7 years.
- Skilled in all aspects of Enterprise solution deployments
- Special projects and training as assigned
- Professional interactions with customers explaining our solutions and technical requirements
- Mentoring staff
- Providing training, and developing documentation
B.S in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent. With 5+ years of experience working in software deployment and support services.
- Windows Administration – Server and workstation
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Customer communication and service skills
- Troubleshooting OS/Network/Software defects
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Inquisitive mind
- Ability to lift computer equipment
- Active Directory
- Scripting, preferably PowerShell
- Atlassian tools