ASIC Design Verification Engineer
Contract 6+ months
Mon-Fri 40 hours/week
About the Job
Our client develops high-performance computing and visualization products to solve some of the world’s toughest and most interesting challenges. There has never been a better time to be in the semiconductor industry, and we are searching an ASIC Design Verification Engineer to support IP block level functional verification.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Good compensation aligned with current market rates. Get paid weekly.
- Opportunity work with an outstanding company on the leading edge of ASIC chip technology
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas
- Verification of a complex bridge IP using an equally complex SystemVerilog / UVM verification environment
- Development of directed and random verification tests to validate IP / chip function
- Development and analysis of functional coverage
- Development of verification components and tools
- Regression debug
- Replicate functional issues found in external environments or post-silicon
- 5 or more years of proven verification experience on large ASIC development projects in a hardware development setting.
- Strong background in SystemVerilog and UVM methodologies is a must.
- Strong debug skills and experience with debug tools such as DVE/Verdi.
- Proficient in Object Oriented programming, computer architecture and data structures.
- Knowledge of scripting languages, such as Perl or Ruby
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary