ASIC RTL Design Engineer
ASIC RTL Design Engineer
Contract 12+ Months
Mon – Fri 40 hours/week
*100% Remote Work Available
About the Job
Our client develops high-performance computing and visualization products to solve some of the world’s toughest and most interesting challenges. We are searching for an ASIC RTL Design Engineer who will be responsible for leading, and participating in, the design of leading edge IPs in advanced digital CMOS processes. Our RTL Design Engineers are expected contribute in all aspects of SoC design including: Chip definition, Architecture development , Development of micro-architectural specifications, Conversion of micro-architectural specifications to logic implementation, Verification, emulation, debug, synthesis, and timing closure, Interfacing with physical execution, software, and silicon bring-up teams. The work will expose the designer to a number of I/O protocols of internal IPs.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Good compensation aligned with current market rates. Get paid weekly.
- Opportunity work with an outstanding ASIC development company.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas
- 7 or more years of proven ASIC RTL Design experience on large ASIC development projects heavily involved in the following activities:
- Chip definition
- Architecture development
- Development of micro-architectural specifications
- Conversion of micro-architectural specifications to logic implementation
- Emulation, debug, synthesis, and timing closure
- Interfacing with physical execution, software, and silicon bring-up teams.
- SoC Architecture
- Industry I/O protocols PCIe , USB
- knowledge and hand-on experience from industry ASIC design flow including RTL coding, debugging/verification, and supporting synthesis and timing closure.
- Prior experience with I/O standard interfaces is required.
- An ideal candidate would also exhibit: Strong communication and documentation skills, Good organizational, time management and multitasking skills, Strong initiative and discipline to follow-through, Technical leadership.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.