C# Software Developer
Full-Stack Developer (C#, .NET)
Contract-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Mon-Fri 40 hours/week
*Some remote work allowed. Must be able to be onsite as needed
About the Job
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Good compensation aligned with current market rates. Get paid weekly.
- Opportunity to join one a great team and work on products that are in high-demand in the "new normal" world.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas.
- Enhancement and maintenance of primary business applications
- Ensuring low-latency and correct implementation of business rules
- Writing tested, documented and idiomatic code
- Cooperating with the other developers on design and implementation
- Following software development life cycle (SDLC) procedure
- Coding with awareness of ISO 27001 security principles
- Timely and accurate completion of assigned tasks
- Direct professional experience with C#, T-SQL, Angular, Entity Framework, TypeScript
- Proficient use of git and how it integrates with SDLC
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Knowledge of SOAP, WCF, and REST, specifically when working with external systems
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating business logic with appropriate logging
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Documenting the code inline using TSDoc or other conventions Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with XUnit, MS Test (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Knowledge of JIRA, Google Docs
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary