C++ Software Engineer
C++ Software Engineer
Contract 12+ months
Mon-Fri 40 hours/week
About the Job
We are looking for a C++ Software Engineer to develop C++ software for the autonomous driving project.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Good compensation aligned with current market rates. Get paid weekly.
- Opportunity work as part of an outstanding Autonomous Driving team within a highly respected and cutting edge automotive company.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas
- Develop software for controls, diagnostics, and/or communications
- Create software build for target controller
- Release and configuration manage build products and instrumentation files
- Perform software impact analysis for proposed hardware changes
- Perform root cause analysis
- Develop software to correct anomalies
- Document hardware and software issues
- Manage controller resource utilization (RAM, ROM, Throughput): Identify constraints, resolve issues and suggest improvements.
- Prepare software for production release
- Perform Hardware and Software Integration testing for Control Modules
- Work with Algorithm Development Teams to define and document system level test cases.
- Automate system level test cases and / or support automation engineer to allow regression testing
- Solid skills and experiences C++
- Programming is Object Oriented
- 2-4 years of applicable software engineering experience
- Hands-on experience with ROS programming.
- Solid skills and experiences C++11 and above.
- Proficient knowledge in Google Test Suite for C++.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
These skills are a plus:
- Experience developing software on embedded systems.
- Experience with GPU programming on NVIDIA systems.
- Experience with software development for robotic or autonomous systems.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary