Six plus month full-time assignment with conversion opportunity
As a Citrix Engineer you will ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house information systems that support core organizational functions.
- Design, install, configure, and maintain - XXX -technical infrastructure for the organization.
- Modify, develop, write, and implement software applications or scripts
- Support and / or install network, server, storage, and virtualization infrastructure and supporting software.
Must hold a current Top Secret Clearance with SCI access
- Requires BS in Computer Science or related field, and a minimum of 8 years' relevant experience, or Masters with 5 years' relevant experience. Knowledge of client software platforms support and various system applications.
- For technical engineering support, familiarity with one or all of the following technical environments:
servers, storage, networking, or virtualization.
- At least 5 years' Citrix experience
- At least 3 years work experience with Active Directory
- ForcePoint Trusted Thin Client and Trusted Guard
- Familiarity with one or all the following areas: servers, storage, networking, or certificate administration.
- ForcePoint Trusted Thin Client and Trusted Guard (Not required)
- Should include general Windows administration skills
- Require Citrix Certified Certification – Virtualization (CCP-V) and 5 years relevant experience (OR no certifications and 10 years relevant experience)
- Data backup skills - CommVault, Intelli Snapshot Mgmt, Continuous Data Replication, CommNet (Not required, we currently do not use any of these backup utilities.)
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary