Recruiter - Ryan
Cloud Architect to plan, coordinate, and lead the activities related to the design, development, implementation, integration, & support of a set of on-prem and cloud capabilities. The candidate must have a strong understanding of cloud computing technology and infrastructure, and experience designing and migrating applications to the cloud
This candidate will take a critical role in continued transition to the cloud. They will help create a well-informed cloud strategy, evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software, and identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Deploy highly available, scalable and secure cloud infrastructure with a focus on Azure and AWS using industry best practices.
- Define and implement infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to migrate workloads into cloud
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders
- Expertise designing, transitioning, managing, and monitoring applications in the cloud
- Automation; VM setup/teardown, scripting, platform tools (AWS Cloudformation/Azure Resource Manager), exposure to 3rd party tool like Terraform
- .NET; C#.NET, ASP.NET; Web Services; XML and XSD; SQL Server
- High-level understanding of key cloud security and data privacy concepts
- FEDRAMP experience and knowledge on getting cloud certified
- Java experience is required.
- Hands-on mentality
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- 5-8+ years of experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect preferred
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary