Cloud Operations Information Security Manager
Cloud Operations Information Security Manager
Contract to Direct Hire and or Direct Hire
100% remote Canidate must be located in US only. US Citizen or Green Card holder only
Our client, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Client ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Client is also a preferred data solution provider, Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
- Cloud Operations team provides 24x7x365 support for all SaaS & Hosting customers globally. This business unit is responsible for the day-to-day management and support of the cloud operations environment including the uptime, performance and high availability of all customer supporting systems inside of the SaaS & Hosted environments. The SaaS & hosted ecosystem is comprised of multi-tiered applications, microservice architectures, containers & virtual servers as well as large & complex multi-terabyte SQL database systems.
The Manager of Cloud Operations Information Security is responsible for building and maintaining a Cloud Operations Infosec framework that will be compliant with existing and forward looking customer requirements aligning with SOC, NIST and similar information security standards to ensure the safety of our customers, their data and operations.
The individual is responsible for the implementation of a security program that will align with customer contracts, all relevant regulatory compliance as well as best practice industry standards. The Manager of Cloud Operations Information Security will be responsible for creating, evaluating, and refining existing cloud operations information security policies & processes in alignment with corporate IT security practices and other regulatory and customer commitments. In addition, the manager will oversee the implementation of the associated technical solutions, security software and systems needed to ensure such compliance. The Infosec Manager will oversee, manage & groom infosec resources and a SOC in pursuit of its business objective.
* Responsible for implementing a security governance program that aligns across all business requirements and industry best practices
* Responsible for the development of policies and overseeing of the development of procedures supporting the cloud operations security governance program
* Responsible for implementing and maintaining the technical solutions needed to fullfil the business security governance program requirements across the entire cloud operations environment both in private cloud and public cloud hyperscalers including AWS
* Lead and mentor a small team of information security engineers in pursuit of implementing and maintaining alignment with our security governance program
* Oversee and govern the quality of SOC for cloud operations
* Serve as a Change Agent, facilitating changes to the service delivery organization in alignment with CO Security Governance program
* Complete customer security questionnaires and communicate with the customer in a presales capacity about the cloud operations security program as needed
Professional Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills and experience in driving cross department initiatives in order to comply with security governance programs
- Strong mentoring and people management skills
- Strong understanding of all facets of security governance programs including regulatory compliance, policy development, process development
- Strong understanding of all facets of information security systems including PAM, IAM, DLP, EDR, SIEMs, AV, IPS/IDS, system hardening (STIGs/CIS)
- Strong understanding of vulnerability scanning, scoring & remediation
- Strong understanding of risk management practices
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills
- The ability to provide excellent customer service as well as manage and build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Awareness of emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and technology
Technical Skills & Experience
- 15+ years of experience in job specific skills.
- 7+ years working in information security
- 5+ years of security governance program management experience
- 5+ years as an IT & infosec practitioner with a broad experience across a broad set of infosec systems & solutions including PAM, IAM, DLP, EDR, SIEMs, AV, IPS/IDS, system hardening (STIGs/CIS)
- 3+ years of experience in IT service delivery for either a cloud operations or managed services organization.
- Experience in facilitating and driving change adoption in organizations
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
GCR is proud to be an?equal opportunity?employer. We are committed to equal?employment?opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.