Controls Engineer - PERM
Job Type : Permanent
Location/City : MA - Burlington
Category : Mechanical
Region : Northeast
Id : 25680
Skills and Experience Required:
1) Theoretical and applied background in controls and dynamic modeling.
2) Proficiency in Matlab/Simulink and C++ programming. (Required).
3) Theoretical and applied background in electrical and electronic system design, power electronics design, and motion control for electromechanical systems.
4) Proficient in developing firmware for embedded systems. (Required)
5) Proficiency in analog and digital circuit design. (Required)
6) Proficiency in CPLD based designs. (Required)
7) Skilled in using OrCAD for circuit design and PCB layout. Demonstrated experience in taking electrical design projects from concept to implementation using OrCAD. (Required)
8) Demonstrated experience in creating engineering documents such as electrical specifications and design verification documents.
9) Experienced in using various types of sensors, and actuators.
10) Experience with DSPACE control systems is a big plus but not required.
11) Experience designing electromagnetic devices (e.g. motors and actuators) is a big plus but not required. Experience using JMAG/ANSYS for electromagnetic simulations is also desirable.
12) Experience with electromagnetic levitation is a big plus but not required.
M.S. or Ph.D. degree in ME or EE.
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Controls Engineer - PERM (#25680-MH1639)|