Our client is a world leader in a next generation of electric motor technology!
Responsibilities: You will develop controls for robotic manipulators and similar electromechanical systems, including motion control and servo tuning algorithms.
The responsibilities also include controls-related machine design analysis and selection of actuators, sensors and other controls-related components.
• Electric motor controls, three-phase and brushless.
• Linear, nonlinear and robust control design for complex dynamic systems.
• Proficiency in Matlab/Simulink.
• Proficiency in C and C++ programming.
• Familiarity with automation for semiconductor manufacturing applications preferred
Education Requirement: Graduate degree in Computer, Mechanical, Electrical, Aeronautic or similar engineering field