Job Type : Contract 3-6 month
Location/City : PA - Allentown
Category : Electrical
Region : Northeast
Id : 25401
Contract 3-6 months
M-F 40 hours weekly
- Knowledge of Systech Sentri and Systech Advisor software and hardware.
- Knowledge of Allen-Bradley, Automation Direct and Siemens PLC, HMI and Servo software and hardware.
- Knowledge of Cognex Vision and Barcode Scanner and hardware.
- Minimum of 3 years Pharma experience and knowledge of cGMP required.
Develops, designs, installs and qualifies electrical components, equipment and systems to support production requirement. Designs and directs Electronic Technicians in the fabrication of electrical equipment for production machinery and determines methods and procedures of electrical setups. Develops applications of controls, instruments and systems for production requirements. Responsible for the installation and technical support of all PLC based hardware and software.
- Designs, deploys and assists in the validation of the electrical controls and systems implemented.
- Designs, deploys and assists in the validation of PLC, HMI and Servo software programs and hardware for new equipment as well as existing equipment upgrades.
- Designs, deploys and assists in the validation of Computer software programs and hardware for new equipment or systems as well as existing equipment or systems upgrades.
- Designs deploys and assist in the validation of Vision and Barcode Scanner software and hardware for new equipment as well as existing equipment upgrades.
- Deploys and assists in the validation of new and existing product specific configurations, control system recipes or setups for various equipment or systems.
- Knowledge of computer systems hardware and software including Operations Systems and Databases.
The successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) from a four year college or technical school; or at least five years related experience and/or the equivalent technical training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Controls Engineer (#25401-MH1639)|