Cyber Security Analyst
Cyber Secruity Analyst, Monday through Friday , forty hours.
Qualifications and Skills:
Our client is seeking a professionals to support the Army National Guard's (ARNG's) National Capital Region Director of Information Management (NCR DOIM).
The Senior Cyber Security Analyst is responsible for ensuring the following aspects of Cyber Security:
• Physical, personnel, facility, information systems, through policies and controls IAW Army Regulations, Department of Defense (DoD) Directives and Instructions.
• Manage information security risks and report findings to the Government.
It is required that the Senior Cyber Security Analyst have the qualifications and certifications listed below:
• IAM Level III Certification – one or more of the following current certifications
o GSLC – GIAC Security Leadership Certification
o CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
o CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional (or Associate)
• ITIL 2007/2011 Foundation Level Certification
• Active DoD Secret clearance or greater
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
It is desirable that the Senior Cyber Security Analyst has the following qualifications as a contract Senior Cyber Security Analyst:
• IAT Level II Certification – one or more of the following current certifications
a. GSEC – GIAC Security Essentials Certification
b. Security + – CompTIA Security +
c. SSCP – ISC Systems Secured Certified Practitioner
• Experience managing and using the Cyber tools used at the DOIM.
Secret Clearance or higher is required
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary