Development Project Manager
Background check and drug test are required.
You will manage the coordination and overall integration of development build projects.
· Troubleshoot new or existing product problems involving designs, materials, or processes.
· Investigate or resolve operational problems, such as material use variances or bottlenecks.
· Communicate with key stakeholders to determine project requirements and objectives.
· Set project timelines, track progress, budget and coordinate with other functional groups and teams to meet objectives.
· Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
· Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
· Perform functions such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
· Approach all encounters with customers, vendors, and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
· Maintain regular attendance in compliance with our client.
Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and
o Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques,
procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
o Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling,
leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
o Knowledge of the company’s policies, practices and procedures with the ability to work within parameters.
o Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
o Strong project management, organizational and conceptualization skills.
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
o Knowledge of MRP, Encompix and TeamCenter.
o Solid MS Office, MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
o B.S. or equivalent work experience, or combination of education and experience required
o Project Management Certification desirable
o 5+ years of experience
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary