Contract 12+ Months
Mon – Fri 40 hours/week
About the Job
Our client develops high-performance computing and visualization products to solve some of the world’s toughest and most interesting challenges. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with Configuration Management expertise. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for Software Configuration Management (SCM) Systems, as well as design and deployment of the automated Continuous Integration solutions. The ability to work on multiple platforms and to design reusable and scalable modules is critical.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Good compensation aligned with current market rates. Get paid weekly.
- Opportunity work with an outstanding ASIC company.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas
You have passion for building great software and strong grasp of automation tools, along with a proven track record in infrastructure development, build and release automation, continuous integration and deployment. You possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent organizational and time management skills. You are used to working independently, yet as part of a team where collaboration is of utmost importance.
- Prototype, design, and implement CI solutions
- Configure code review, build and test steps. Create fully integrated and feature-rich solutions.
- Document technical and design decisions for other team members
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Be involved in support of existing production environment
- Must have a BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Ideally 5-7 years DevOps experience
- Expert in SCM systems such as Perforce and Git, in-depth knowledge of code collaboration tools, such as Gerrit. Administration experience is a plus
- Very good knowledge of DevOps systems and processes (e.g Jenkins, TeamCity, Artifactory)
- Advanced experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python and Groovy
- Working knowledge of Distributed Build Systems
- Extensive administrative knowledge of Windows and Linux environments
- TFS/VSTS knowledge is a plus
- Experience with GNU Make, CMake is a plus
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.