Document Control Administrator
Recruiter - Tom
Active Secret Clearance is required
Monday – Friday, 40/hr
4 plus contract assignment
- Specific duties include configuration change identification and bi-weekly reporting resulting from ECN/ECP, Repairs, Upgrades, Hardware, Software, As-Built Configuration List, Bill of Material.
Proficient with SolidWorks
- Experience with reading and interpretation of change revisions for CAD drawings and associated parts list.
- Prior experience with one or more of the following applications preferred; Unanet, Deltek Cost Point, Confluence and JIRA.
- The ideal candidate is an individual that can work in a fast-paced environment; with a high attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, and ability to multi-task and enthusiastic attitude.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Excel.
- 5-10 years experience
- Associates degree and/or equivalent experiences
- Other duties include project data entry.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary