DSP Software Architect
DSP Software ArchitectDirect Hire, Full Benefits
Our group of software engineers is looking for a candidate with digital signal processing (DSP) experience to join us in delivering solutions to challenging problems. The successful individual will plan, architect, implement, and test real-time signal processing applications running on various state-of-the-art processors. Our projects range from established operational deployed systems to short-term research prototype efforts exploring and engineering possibilities. If you enjoy working with a team to tackle difficult problems, devise solutions, and bring those solutions to life, we'd love to speak with you.
- Candidates will have strong software development skills and substantial experience working in a collaborative environment
- Software architecture and design experience required.
- Knowledge of communications technology required
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- A love for problem solving and teamwork
- Experience in the design, analysis, and coding on Linux systems using tools such as Java, C/C++, Matlab, and CUDA.
- Experience working in a secure environment
Applicants selected for this position will be required to maintain a TS/SCI U.S. Security Clearance. Applicants with current security clearances are encouraged to apply.