Electrical Controls Engineer - PERM
Job Type : Permanent
Location/City : MA - Burlington
Category : Mechanical
Region : Northeast
Id : 25680
My client is seeking a new team member to add to their growing group of engineers. The entire company is growing and it is an exciting time for them! They are using bleeding edge technology - cool stuff!
- Experience designing and developing electrical control for mechatronics systems.
- Analyze, design circuits. Develop and implement software on a real-time platform.
- OrCAD experience would be great - circuit design and PCB layout.
- Analog & Digital circuit design
- New Grads welcomed, but seasons folks a great too!
- Experience with electromagnetic levitation experience/knowledge would be outstanding
- M.S or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Electrical Controls Engineer - PERM (#25680-MH1639)|