Electrical Design Engineer
This is a 6 month position and will be responsible for electronic and electrical sustaining design of an infusion pump. The candidate will;
- Generate and document designs by creating drawings, specifications, & technical reports. This will include component analysis, circuit design, schematic capture, and PCB layouts with Altium.
- Participate in, contribute to and document relevant design reviews
- Develop, document and execute requirements verification tests and test reports based on existing technical requirements
- Work within the document control system to release the new design to production
What talents and abilities will you bring with you?
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering with 10-15+ years relevant experience
- Strong technical skills in both analog and digital circuits and systems
- Experience with motors and associated drive circuits (brushed motors is a plus)
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience in the design of embedded microcontroller-based systems (MSP430 and Cortex M families a plus)
- Familiarity/skill working with Altium ECAD software
- Experience with design and test for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Experience interfacing with EMS providers and PCB fabrication services
- Able to succeed in highly regulated compliance oriented environment while still providing service excellence