Electrical Engineer III
Job Type : Permanent
Location/City : FL - De Leon Springs
Category : Hardware
Region : Southeast
Id : 25535
Basic Purpose of Position: Provides knowledge and understanding of electrical engineering principles and concepts. Responsibilities may include research, design, development and test of electrical engineering designs and concepts. Work closely with engineering and other functional areas to obtain optimum utilization of resources.
Primary or Major Responsibilities:
- Use policies and procedures to complete work assignments.
- Design, model, simulate and test electronic circuits under guidance of other engineers.
- Support designs with analysis, simulations and calculations including spice and Mathcad.
- Create schematic drawings and support PCB design.
- Prepare documentation for work as required for engineering and manufacturing of products.
- Conduct in-house tests with guidance from other Engineers.
- Support Risk, failure and root cause analysis as required within the electronic engineering discipline.
- Support cross-departmental activities such as MRB.
- Provide recommendation for enhancements and cost reductions; initiate ECN’s; and identify costs.
- Keep accurate and complete records of engineering activities.
- May provide training and/or direction to technicians.
- May provide input to bid and proposal activities.
- May provide communications and/or presentations to customers, suppliers or vendors.
- May require participation in product field tests requiring travel.
- All other duties as assigned.
- BSEE; 2-6 years experience.
- Knowledge/skills must include education in electronic design, simulation, modeling, analysis, and test of electronic assemblies and systems.
- Knowledge of digital and analog design including amplifiers, analog and digital interfacing, low power design, communication protocols, microcontrollers, and memory devices (EEPROM, SRAM, DRAM.
- Knowledge of simulation tools (pSpice or equivalent) and computational programs (MathCad preferred, MatLab accepted), programmable logic (Altera, Xilinx).
- Ability to draw solutions formal training and experience and use original thinking and ingenuity to solve problems.
- Experience or training using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must show high initiative, be self-motivated, and have ability to act independently on technical matters.
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Electrical Engineer III (#25535-MH1639)|