- As an Electrical engineer you will perform sustaining engineering duties for existing products.
- You will work with an engineering team to commercialize electrical designs
- Work closely with manufacturing to transition system modifications and new product designs to commercial production readiness.
- Develop and maintain electrical test systems to support production.
- Assist in developing manufacturing test procedures.
- Participate in research efforts aimed at developing new and innovative system solutions.
- Develop and maintain accurate system documentation.
- Assist the manufacturing department as necessary in the manufacture and testing of production systems, including final testing of product
- Assist in training customers and market representative sales personnel on the products.
- Occasionally provide company representation at industry forums, conferences and relate events.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Embedded systems experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, OrCAD Capture, Deltek Costpoint or similar ERP system, Atlassian JIRA, and MATLAB.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. ???????
Job Status: Contract/Temporary