Twelve month plus Monday through Friday assignment.
The Electrical Engineer provides electronic and electrical designs for the entire development process.
- Conceptional design through detail design, prototypes through volume manufacture, initial integration through qualification.
You will collaborate with a multidiscipline project team on the electrical infrastructure, perform engineering analysis, generate detail electronic designs, create engineering drawings/documents and partner with suppliers.
Qualification:Specify & design all aspects of electronic development:
- Analog, Digital and Programmable Logic Circuit Design
- Schematic Capture
- AC and DC Power Distribution systems
- Interconnect Cables and Harnessing
- Electronic Racks, Cabinets, Boxes and Control Consoles
- Printed Circuit Boards – PCB signal and power integrity
- Test & Troubleshoot electronic systems to Component level
- Write technical documents, Specifications, Designs, Test Procedures, Test Reports
Electronic Design Automation – Mentor Graphics xDX/xPCB Designer, PSpice, OrCAD, PADs or similar
Education: BS Engineering with a major inElectrical Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
Experience: 3 – 5 years of Electrical Engineering for Electronic Development
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary