Contract 6+ Months (potential for temp-to-perm conversion)
Mon – Fri 40 hours/week
About the Job
Our client's Global Engineering team provides solutions for customers looking for state of the art freeze dryers for the pharmaceutical industry. They are looking for an Electrical Engineering to join the team and be a key player in support of achieving these solutions for their customers.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Good compensation aligned with current market rates. Get paid weekly.
- Opportunity work with an outstanding company supporting the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas
1. Create electrical schematics using Auto CAD workstation
2. Power cabinet layout and component specification
3. Design of control systems
4. Interface with PLC's
5. Maintain library of electrical design documents/CAD files.
6. Revise drawings
7. Provide technical support to shop floor personnel and customer service group.
8. Generate Bills of Material from electrical drawings
9. Produce documentation as required.
10. Consistently observe and promote SHEQ site requirements for self, department, and all contractors, visitors, and guests.
1. Four-year Electrical Engineering Degree and must be proficient using Auto CAD or other CAD system.
2. Must have experience in producing Bills of Material and electrical schematics.
3. Knowledge of NEC, IEC, UL 508A codes.
4. Must be able to work from a Process and Instrumentation Diagram.
5. SAP experience preferred
6. Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC experience desirable
7. Strong communication skills as required in project team environment.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary