12 plus month assignment with conversion opportunity
Drug Test and Background required.
Full understanding and working knowledge of electronics and electrical in large production machines – semiconductor production machines a plus.
· Actual work experience in the engineering and design of machine circuitry, cable interconnection, etc. at the larger tool or higher system level.
· Creation of Functional Overviews (FOs), Functional Block Diagrams (FBs), schematics and wiring diagrams, etc. using Visio and/or Mentor Graphics Capital – both a plus.
· Experience in creating and technical writing of electronic and electrical engineering requirements for large electrical systems, system interconnections, sub-systems and modules such as power distribution units, card racks and electronic cabinets, and stand-alone testers and production support equipment – experience with Siemens Teamcenter, SAP, MS Office Suite.
· Analyze higher level electrical system architectural input and create electronic specifications that comply with industry electrical standards, SEMI Standards, client standards, etc.
· Understand and engineer electronics and connections in harsh environments, in vacuum, thermal and high stress load conditions, etc.
· Ability to create presentations and effectively speak before peers and management – defend position using electronic calculations, adherence to standards, engineering for Electro-magnetic Interference (EMI) and thermal effects, etc.
· Ability to lead Electro-Mechanical Engineers (EMEs) that support the CD&E – EMEs create CAD model concepts (Siemens NX) and production drawings of cables, enclosures, electronic packaging, etc.
· Create documents that demonstrate how the concept proposal or EME Design will meet stated requirements and standards.
· Create Test Specification documents – test bench experience a plus.
· Ability to seek, extract, and apply information from client engineers and architects to create requirements – cross-functional team meetings and technical brainstorming sessions are the norm.
· Initiate engineering with little or no direct specifications – derived from a higher level of architecture and system functionality in which the to-be-engineered-system will exist within or be supporting.
· Prefer 10+ years of applied experience.
Education required - BS
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.