Electro Mechanical Engineer
Contract 12-18+ months, 40 hours weekly.
OT is 1.5X
Onsite minimum 3 days on/2 off
Lead the communication between designers and project manager, close the gap between concept and reality.
Cross-functional management with Supply Chain, Purchasing, Manufacturing and multi-aspects engineering stakeholders.
Deep involvement of System Cable layout, Cable Routing, Schematic Design, Cable Manufacturing and Validation.
Design Electro-mechanical enclosures, together with life cycle implementation, concept and detailed 3D CAD design of complex electrical cabinets, modules, racks and PCBA according to semiconductor industry requirement, and prepare for 2D drawings for manufacturing.
Teamcenter data management and documentation maintenance, NX 3D/2D modeling and drafting, Synchronous Modeling, Surface Modeling and Curve design.
Generate technical performance specifications, lead TAS review with supplier, extensive review of 2D drawing, 3D design and manufacturing documentations, and provide detailed feedback to design owners and manufacture. Creation of detailed design documentation and review documents including performance specification, design specification, critical design review document, test specification, test report and more.
Involve system integration and calibration, provide in-depth understanding of system issues and solutions. Requires prototype testing in semiconductor machine environment
- Minimum three (3to 5) years of relevant, work related experience in electro-mechanical design, on electrical modules, racks, cabinets and PCBAs.
- Skilled usage of NX (preferred) is needed for 3D and 2D design, previous experience with PLM software is needed (Teamcenter is preferred).
- Knowledge of basic manufacturing processes and surface finish processes including machining, sheet metal, casting and more.
- Previous working experience in Semiconductor Industry
- Cable routing and cable design experience is a plus.
- Understand basic Electrical Engineering knowledge, can read electrical schematic, wiring diagram and general electrical datasheet, and can use the knowledge to choose correct components in design to meet certain industry standard/requirements, including the safety standard, eg, NFPA79.
- Experience with technical writing in requirements, design specifications and test plans.
- Can multi-task to achieve success.
- Can make technical decisions based on a good understanding of design scope, timeline and cost.