Electro-mechanical TechnicianMultiple Openings, First and Second Shift, 100% onsite in Class 10K Clean room
40 hours weekly 12+ months Contract Assignment
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Electro-Mechanical technician is trained in the use of devices and systems associated with the calibration of laser-based metrology equipment. The technician will be responsible for the installation of hardware and software, troubleshooting of electrical control systems, automation, lasers, and optical components, used in the metrology equipment. System technician may work with engineers and scientists concerning the development, installation, and operation of laser and electronic systems.
- Calibrate electrical/photonic systems in preparation for final system qualification/certification
- Alignment and calibration of automation systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair Electronic and Photonic systems to Optical, board and on occasion component level.
- Identify problems and notify appropriate personnel.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components; instruments, electrical, optical and mechanical assemblies.
- Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems. May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
- Work in a class 10,000/1,000/100 clean room environment.
Associate of Science degree (A. S.) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Technology, Optical Systems Technology or equivalent from two-year College or military equivalent.