Engineer - Electronics
Contract 12+ months, M-F 40 hours weekly
- Supports project team in the performance of analog and mixed-signal circuit design and analysis, circuit card design, integration, and tests both at the card and system level.
- Work assignments will involve participating in the design of electronics for Inertial Sensor (gyroscopes and accelerometers) as well as Inertial Systems including digital processors, ASICS, FPGA's etc.
- Evaluate system requirements to produce electrical circuit design alternatives and generate design requirement documentation.
- BS in Electrical Engineering required
- Strong communication abilities, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge (proficiency preferred) in C, C++, Matlab, MathCad, Microsoft Office, Test and Lab Instrumentation Tool
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S., visa sponsorship not available
- Must be able to work on U.S. government programs and/or obtain security clearance in the future
- 1 - 2+ years of proven experience with electronics design
- Experience with simulation, schematic and PWB layout tools
- Experience with digital electronics circuit design, component selection
- Experience with analog electronics circuit design, component selection
- Experience with circuit test and integration, test equipment, instrumentation
- Experience designing circuits for EMI minimization
Job Status: Contract/Temporary