Electronics Systems Engineer (3)
Job Type : Contract 12 months +
Location/City : CT - Wilton
Category : Electrical
Region : Northeast
Id : 25282
Contract/Flex M-F 40 hours weekly
Job Description: The Electronics Systems Engineer is responsible for specification, conceptual design, planning, and development of electronic systems in areas of considerable scope and complexity for the industry's leading micro-lithography systems
Additional responsibilities include:.
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Interact intensively with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Software Development.
- Define, document and maintain specifications of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the various electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Conducting system and subsystem level integration/testing, data collection, and analyzing the effectiveness of the resulting data
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Solve problems during first system integration.
- Maintain knowledge and roadmap concerning the control electronics within the clients products. Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap.
- Act as a technical coach for designers and other team members
The position requires highly motivated, extremely organized and self-driven individuals.
Education: Bachelor or Master (preferred) of Science degree with major in any/several of the following:
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- High-Speed architectures
Experience: 15+ years of Electronics Development including 5-10 years designing electronics systems
Qualification: Specify & design all aspects of electronic development such as:
Multiple years of experience as designer of electronic functions and sub-systems, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
Knowledge and experience with electronic systems design and specification. Also knowledge and experience of computer systems is preferred
System understanding of DSP implementations (both hardware and software)
Understanding and knowledge of key aspects of motion control systems
Experience in developing and modeling real-time signal processing algorithms with working knowledge of Matlab or similar modeling software
Ability to support the testing & troubleshooting of electrical & electronic systems to component level using standard test equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum
Ownership mentality - desire to deliver top quality at right cost, right time
Good written and oral communications skills - ability to provide technical arguments to influence direction
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Electronics Systems Engineer (3) (#25282-MH1639)|