Engineering Technician III
Job Type : Permanent
Location/City : FL - De Leon Springs
Category : Hardware
Region : Southeast
Id : 25534
Basic Purpose of Position: Perform various technical functions of a complex nature in support of design engineering. Support DLS engineering group with building/ modifying electronic and mechanical hardware for development efforts.
Primary or Major Responsibilities:
- Uses policies and procedures to complete work assignments.
- Support and assist engineers in the performance of complex technician assignments, routine engineering tasks, practical design construction and test of prototypes. Act independently on technical matters.
- Conduct complex in-house tests under the direction and guidance of an Engineer.
- Works independently on assigned duties, including small design tasks, in house or field test.
- Build prototypes or coordinate with manufacturing personnel to support prototype or production tasks.
- Participate in product failure analysis activities and/or root cause analysis of defects and/or field returns, corrective and preventive actions, compile failure analysis reports, and other related assignments.
- Develop collect, compile, analyze, and report data and information as required.
- May design fabricate and test electrical or mechanical assemblies, engineering tooling, write software and document test results.
- May be responsible for design, test and engineering analysis of work product, systems or processes as they apply to assigned specific engineering area.
- Applies root-cause analysis for design or work product issues as it applies to an engineering discipline.
- May initiate engineering changes in Agile.
- May be responsible for purchasing engineering materials and controlling material inventory
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree / Electronics technician diploma, or comparable vocational-technical certificate, military technical training, or combination of education / experience, or minimum 12 years experience in a related technical discipline.
- Ability to read and understand electronic schematics, generate PWB breadboards, make complex circuit card modifications. Good knowledge of materials and processes.
- Practical skills in the use of electronic and/or mechanical tools, fixtures, gages and equipment
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite applications.
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Engineering Technician III (#25534-MH1639)|