Full Stack Engineer
Full Stack Engineer
Contract 12+ months
Mon-Fri 40 hours/week
Santa Clara, CA
About the Job
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join our organization as a Full Stack Engineer to support the DevOps team.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Good compensation aligned with current market rates. Get paid weekly.
- Opportunity work with an outstanding DevOps team in the Machine Learning Software Engineering department
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas
- Design and implement microservices for delivering next generation DevOps Infrastructure
- Develop and deliver user interactions as part of next generation DevOps Infrastructure
- Deliver readymade containers for various stakeholders to enable their workflows
- Implement best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps, Infrastructure Automation and Enterprise Security
- Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics engineering.
- Strong end-to-end full-stack development experience - from implementation to packaging to delivery
- Strong experience in implementation of microservices, preferably in Python
- Expertise with Bash, MongoDB, Python, Angular or Vue JS, Flask or Django or NodeJS, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap
- Strong implementation experience in implementing / consuming REST API and building workflows based on REST API
- Expertise in developing and deploying docker based services
- Experience in working with Enterprise messaging frameworks like RabbitMQ
- Solid knowledge of design and architecture patterns .
These skills are a plus:
- Good to have: Experience in DevOps practices, Software Development, Integration and Delivery methodologies and Test Frameworks
- Good to have: Automation frameworks like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Saltstack
- Good to have: Experience in Linux application development using linux development tools - GCC, Cmake; Packaging - Debians/ RPMs
- Good to have: Usage/ Knowldege of cloud environments; kubernetes
- Good to have: Good understanding of networking fundamentals - DHCP, DNS, PXE, VLAN/ VXLAN etc..
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.