12 plus month assignment 40 hours weekly
This role can be 100% remote, will however be client facing.
The primary focus of this position is the support the maintenance of the human resource management system (HRIS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team.
This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
Your main stakeholders will be the internal customers such as employees and managers, as well as team members and peers, plus the Expertise teams. You will take part in regional and global meetings in order to align on topics.
Role and responsibilities
- Design, implement or improve new/current policies and infrastructure in a specific field within the own expertise center related but not limited to Workday Implementation of Talent module with Workday and Service Now. Review current setup and move all requirement covering US regulatory laws with global team.
- Communicate with HR&O business partners and line-management about the requirements of the organization.
- Use knowledge of developments in the own specialization-field to improve & implement the designs or to come up with ideas; this includes visiting seminars and reading expertise-literature to keep up with developments in own expertise field.
- After coordination with HR/Line-management develop HR&O policies and infrastructure.
- Coordinate on world-wide level with expert-colleagues about the developments.
- Reports/Queries: Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- System Maintenance: Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HRMS tables. Document process and results.
- Projects/Process Improvement: Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll). Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- Production Support: Provide support for HRMS, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Develop and implement applications and systems/tools.
- Explain the contents of new designs, developments and applications to both HR&O and line-management.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- At least 5 years of working experience, ideally in HR.
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of HR processes, systems and policies as it relates to recruitment function.
- Consulting agility & style flexibility to understand customer needs and deal with a broad range of customers.
- Ability to quickly find your way in a network of information.
- Professional knowledge with ADP (or payroll platforms) interfacing.
- EEO/AAP reporting.
- Experience with Workday, Service Now.
- Audit/Sox Controls.
- The ability to integrate this knowledge in the HR work-field.
- Analytical skills-strong excel knowledge.
- The ability to keep up with developments in the world outside ASML and integrate these in the design and development of HR policies and infrastructure.
- Conceptual skills.
- Result oriented (wants to improve things).
- Influencing skills (is able to explain things and convince people).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well independently.
- Plans & aligns (effectively manage priorities and workload).
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales.
- Acts with integrity and instills trust.
- Shows personal ownership.
- Demonstrates Challenge, Collaborate and Care (3 C’s) in customer interfacing both towards employees, managers & HR colleagues.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.