Multiple Openings M-F 40 hours weekly
REMOTE TO START ( Pending Covid-19 Protocols)
Our Client provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or microchips. This position is for Industrial Engineer with innovative attitude to work in Manufacturing Engineer 2nd shift Environment. Candidate will work with cross sector teams.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require Client to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- Work with change control board which includes D&E, Production Engineers, and Manufacturing in compliance with Client’s Configuration Management rules in developing the optimal sequence and routings to ensure smooth operation in the production floor.
- Industrial engineers are driven to continuously optimize the sequence of operations by reducing cycle time and operational waste to enable efficient execution. Thereby, adding value to the overall efficiency which translates to cost savings.
- Collaborate with the Production Engineer to create Manufacturing Bill of Materials and Manufacturing Bill of Processes in Teamcenter.
- To have in-depth knowledge of the process to assist engineering with technical issues and process know how’s.
- Evaluate/Improve Bill of Material structures based on input from Engineering and Manufacturing for appropriate multilevel structuring and groupings.
- Apply Lean manufacturing principles.
- Work with managers and PE's to update labor/cycle time targets.
- Cost Roll-Up and the alignment of Labor/Cycle time roadmap.
- Be open minded for new developments that are related to areas beyond own expertise.
BS/MS in Engineering (Preferred Industrial), or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an Engineering environment.
- BS degree in Engineering or related field.
- Written, verbal and presentation skills are needed to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels and cross sectors.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from inception through completion.
- Ability to work well with a team and share knowledge and skills.
- Experience in creating and managing Bill of Material in engineering and manufacturing environments preferred.
- Any experience with ERP, SAP or Teamcenter is a plus.
- Capability to interface with multidisciplinary groups (including senior leadership), and be willing to take on responsibility and follow through.
- Possess strong ownership characteristics – demonstrated commitment to achieving results on time.
- Have strong written and oral communicative skills – ability to communicate effectively to your team and to senior management.
- Focus on quality and continuous improvements.
- Demonstrated “team player” with a quality orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary