Information Security Analyst
Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility. Six plus month assignment with conversion.
The Information Security Analyst will work within the USAF Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Science, Technology and Engineering (AQR).
**This position is currently telework eligible due to COVID, with in person meetings happening infrequently. When things re-open fully, this position will be 100% onsite (Pentagon).
The tasks for this position include:
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in cyber and software related architecture or engineering efforts.
- Direct, review and participate in the approval of cyber and software related efforts, project design and/or budgets changes and potential budget impacts.
- Confer with management, production or marketing staff to discuss project specifications and/or changes in production schedules impacted by budget adjustments or procedures.
- Present and explain proposals, reports or findings to clients.
- Consult or negotiate with clients/end user communities to prepare/adjust project impacted.
Master's Degree in software engineering, cybersecurity or information assurance.
At least 10 years of experience in software or electrical engineering.
Highly Desired: Experience working in a PMO and/or experience on the Air Staff; Level II DAWIA (or equivalent) certification in software engineering.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary