Contract 3 years, 40 hours weekly
ACTIVE Top Secret, US Citizen
The Security Services Department's Information Security Group provides security expertise and technical assistance to meet Government requirements for securing classified information systems. The Laboratory is required by contract to comply with and implement various Government-mandated security policies to include the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF), Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), and the National Industrial Security Program (NISP).
Candidate must have requirements:
* Assist in the security configuration and management of collateral classified systems and networks in a variety of traditional and virtual environments including Linux, Unix, Sun, and Windows.
* Assist the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) in the development and maintenance of System Security Plans (SSP) and associated artifacts such as the Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M), Risk Assessment Report, and Continuous Monitoring Strategy.
* Collect, analyze, and store system audit records.
* Conduct network, system, and application vulnerability scanning, configuration assessment, and remediation.
* Prepare for and participate in periodic organization compliance assessments.
* Ensure account management documentation is complete and updated.
* Maintain configuration management documentation (change tracking, maintenance logs, etc.)
*Serve as a member of the Configuration Control Board (CCB) as needed.
* Candidate must be knowledgeable in computer security principles and policies, to include the Risk Management Framework (RMF), Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), and Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) Assessment and Authorization Manual (DAAPM).
* Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to manage stress in a professional manner.
Candidate nice have:
* BS or Associates Degree is acceptable and a minimum of three (3) years of experience
* DoD 8570 IAT Level 2