IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
Contract 6 Months
Mon-Fri 40 hours/week
About the Job
As the EPMO undergoes a large-scale operational transformation, we are searching for an IT Project Manager. The role is a hands-on operational job with a required attention to detail. The IT Project Manager will run operational meetings like the weekly Value Case Review meeting, monthly 3x3 Governance meeting and the bi-weekly Portfolio Meetings. This role is responsible for maintaining a pulse on the IT organization’s project initiatives. This includes planning governance and ensuring the proper project management mindset has been applied.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Good compensation aligned with current market rates.
- Opportunity work as part of an outstanding IT team to solve problems and optimize computer and application performance.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas
- Hands-on IT Project Management experience
- Great attention to detail
- Comfortable leading meetings of ~30 people
- Understanding of full IT project life cycle
- 5 year’s experience managing large scale IT solutions
- BS/BA in business
- Graduate degree preferred
- Synthesize complex situations
- Experience providing IT governance
- IT financial management experience
- Collaborative and problem solver
- Mindset focused on IT strategy and planning
- Experience working with remote, global teams
These skills are a plus:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.