Six month assignment. Monday - Friday, forty hours per week.
Our client is a leading supplier of integrated products, services & support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide
You will be performing moderately complex functions in the process design, fabrication, and modification.
Process documentation in support of product discrepancies, non-conformances and rework plans for electromechanical assembly, wiring and test operations.
· A large portion of time will be dedicated to processing discrepancies and non-conformance documentation.
· Developing and preparing work plans to build and rework products.
· Involved in the development of manufacturing process plans, test requirements, and manufacturing flow
- Experience in electromechanical assembly, wiring and test
· Big Plus:
· Experience with Solumina, Costpoint7
· J-STD Certification
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary