Monday through Friday, forty hours.
Manufacturing Engineer - Six month plus assignment
Our client specializes in custom solutions through design and then integrating those complex solutions for their customers.
Excellent understanding of mechanical drawings. Successful candidate must be capable of reading and interpreting mechanical drawings.
Mechanical background is required for this role. Electrical background is a plus.
- Ability to determine if drawing set is complete for a 3-rd party manufacturer
- Resolving drawing set issues arising from manufacturing (either our client’s manufacturing team or a 3-rd party)
- Resolving daily production, test, assembly issues
- Act as technical liaison between the customer, engineering, assembly and procurement
- Ability to generate drawings for simple cables based on existing templates and known part lists
- Understanding of simple electrical circuits (switching, wiring, continuity checks)
- Working knowledge of PTC CREO (ProE), AutoCAD and SolidWorks are all a plus
- B.S. ME preferred (or other engineering degree), 5-7 year experience
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary