The Manufacturing Engineer is expected to make key contributions to a number of facets of the business Including - Process engineering and support, documentation systems for all manufacturing, implementation of manufacturing support systems, work environment management, cross-functional team integration, and continuous improvement activities.
Job Responsibilities and Deliverables:
· Baseline and document new and existing robot manufacturing process – author Operational Method Sheet (OMS)
· Design test specifications
· Enable serialization through barcoding to support build records– minimize data entry errors – enable error-proofing based on end-of-line scanning stations.
· Ensure packaging supplier provides qualified designs to support shipping.
· Participate in design reviews for new robot or product development; Act as MFG liaison for engineering for introducing new product into factory
· Develop and support MFG BOMs – work with Engineering and Materials groups to transfer Solidworks PDM BOMs into ERP. Ensure BOM Accuracy – transactions must be correct for materials – including expensed parts – need to drive production variances to zero
· DFMECA, PFMECA, SPC · ISO-9001 familiarity – performed as auditor a plus - · Data Automation – SQL based queries – scheduled reporting – data extraction and parsing · Working knowledge of ERP Systems; Oracle, SAP, QuickBooks, MISys, or similar · Working knowledge of MES Systems; Factory Logix(AEGIS) -
SolidWorks exp. is a big plus
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.