Mechanical Analysis Engineer
Senior Mechanical Analysis Engineer
Contract Assignment Flex 18 months, M-F 40 hours weekly with the possibility to transition to direct.
Client is seeking a Senior Mechanical Analysis Engineer with multidiscipline competencies to join the client development location. We are seeking an individual with a strong background in the finite element method, solid mechanics, and numerical methods. A background in both linear and nonlinear modeling, including elastoplasticity, contact modeling, or fatigue modeling is desirable, as well as any experience in multiphysics (Thermal/CFD) analysis. Good complex mechanical system intuition is also highly desirable.
- Interact with Client system architects leading the development effort of critical opto-mechanical (Silicon Litho) systems.
- Support system optimization by addressing technical concerns, providing guidance, advice, and modeling assistance in a wide variety of application areas, particularly those involving structural mechanics, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, electromagnetics, optics and multiphysics modeling.
- Develop both analytic and numerical models that show technical feasibility in a cross discipline coupled environment.
- Guide internal design engineers with supporting analysis through feasibility, concept, and detail design.
- Develop and teach junior analysis engineers.
- Customer oriented and willing to work with high level problem solvers on a daily basis.
- Genuine interest in mathematical modeling, computational physics, and software simulation.
- Genuine interest in developing precision systems that can perform reliably at customer sites
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High energy, self-motivated, quick study with flexible nature.
- A challenging opportunity to expand your knowledge in a wide variety of physics application areas and to work on problems spanning all engineering fields.
- Highly creative and qualified teams with a diversity of experience.
- Great career opportunities at a quickly growing high-tech company.
- Casual atmosphere, with world class technical problems to solve
- M.S. or Ph.D. in engineering, physical sciences, or life sciences.
- Demonstrated experience with computational modeling & problem solving.
- Customer centric personal ethos.