Mechanical Designer - Team Lead
Contract 12+ months
Mon-Fri 40 hours/week
About the Job
As a trusted, collaborative partner to the world’s leading semiconductor companies needs an experienced Mechanical Designer – Team Lead. Our innovative wafer fabrication equipment and services allow chipmakers to build smaller, faster, and better performing electronic devices. We combine superior systems engineering, technology leadership, a strong values-based culture, and unwavering commitment to customer success to accelerate innovation, enabling our customers to shape the future.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Excellent Pay
- Opportunity for hands-on mechanical design work as well as guiding and mentoring a large team
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas
- The ideal candidate will be an absolute CAD expert with experience in enterprise, large assembly management.
- The individual will define and drive processes to more than 100 CAD users.
- If the individual has experience and shows promise, s/he may be trusted to additional management responsibilities.
- Projects will be relatively long term; can be a year or more.
- Mechanical Designer with Strong CAD Leadership Experience
- Siemens NX and TeamCenter experience are MUST-HAVE’S
- Extensive experience with large assembly management
- Experience leading CAD user groups and defining CAD best known practices (BKMs)
These skills are a plus:
- Project management and people management experience big pluses
- BSME or equivalent strongly preferred but not a must
Job Status: Contract/Temporary