Job Type : Contract 6-12 month
Location/City : NJ - PRINCETON
Category : Mechanical
Region : Mid-Atlantic
Id : 25585
Contract Assignment 6+ Months
M-F 40 hours weekly
Essential Requirements or Skills
1. Mechanical engineering generalist with experience in machine design, component assembly and various methods of fabrication and joining
2. Ability to work within a design-by-analysis team proactively helping to solve complex mechanical issues
3. Ability to work with mechanical designers in implementing changes based on analysis results.
4. Ability to work with mechanical designers in the creation of appropriate CAD models for FEA or the ability to create CAD
5. Technical writing and presentation of results to large groups and design review panels.
Minimum Qualifications needed to perform the job
1. Degree in mechanical engineering, Advanced degree preferred.
2. Documented experience in the design, fabrication and assembly of mechanical components, devices and structures
3. Strong 30 CAD modeling skills in PTC Creo or SolidWorks
Other Specialized Skills
1. Experience engineering very high magnetic field devices, MRI machines, accelerator facilitiesor nuclear fusion experimental
2. Experience working on high vacuum equipment, chambers and in-vacuum mechanisms
3. Strong working knowledge and proven experience in ANSYS , ANSYS Workbench and other ANSYS
products like CFX or
4. Documented work record in publications, reports and journal articles that can be verified by references.
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Mechanical Engineer-18-083-E (#25585-MH1639)|