Mechanical Engineer- Ansys Analysis
Job Type : Contract 3-6 month
Location/City : NJ - PRINCETON
Category : Mechanical
Region : Mid-Atlantic
Id : 25711
Contract 6-12+ months M-F 40 hours weekly
Essential Requirements or Skills
1. Strong working knowledge and proven experience in ANSYS, ANSYS Workbench and other ANSYS products like CFX or
2. Ability to manage complex design-analysis tasks in a team environments.
3. Ability to work with mechanical designers in implementing changes based on analysis results.
4. Ability to work with mechanical designers in the creation of appropriate CAD models for FEA or the ability to create CAD
5. Technical writing and presentation of results to large groups and design review panels.
Minimum Qualifications needed to perform the job
1. Degree in mechanical engineering, Advanced degree preferred.
2. Proven skill in various types of Finite Element Analysis.
3. Strong 3D CAD modeling skills in PTC Creo or SolidWorks
Other Specialized Skills
1. Finite Element modeling of electromagnets and electromagnetic structural loads.
2. Analysis experience on very high magnetic field devices, MRI machines, accelerator facilities or nuclear fusion experimental
3. Experience analyzing non-linear buckling of structures preferably under vacuum.
4. Documented work record in publications, reports and journal articles that can be verified by references.
The Mechanical Engineer will provide supporting services on combined structural and thermal finite element analysis of water-cooled steel structures, graphite and carbon-fiber composite components and other components made from a wide range of materials. Be a proactive participant in a multi-discipline design-analysis team on complex designs and provide cost and schedule estimates for analysis jobs.
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Mechanical Engineer- Ansys Analysis (#25711-MH1639)|