Mechanical Engineer- Defectivity- Technical Lead
Job Type : Contract 12 months +
Location/City : CT - Wilton
Category : Mechanical
Region : Northeast
Id : 25420
Mechanical Engineer- Defectivity- technical Lead
Flex/Contract Assignment M-F 40 hours weekly 18 months
- Engineering background with technical strength in material behavior as well as team leadership potential. Mechanical engineering with advanced degree including materials related work preferred. Specialization in closely related areas such as materials science, chemical engineering, or other fields also will be considered.
- Proven ability to drive a small to mid-sized team of engineers and scientists to deliver practical results in cross functional product design projects.
- Assist Project Leadership with scheduling, budgeting, communication, and other tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to derive conclusions from analysis and to make practical recommendations.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills, including the ability to present results based on strong statistical evidence to audiences of a wide range of technical abilities
- Take direction from Client System Architects and Senior Engineering mentors who are leading the development effort of critical large capital equipment.
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary projects, such as robotics, mechatronics, or optical systems preferred but not required.
BS / MS / PhD in Mechanical Engineering with a focus on Material Behavior, with 0 - 10 years of experience. Closely related fields including Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics, or other technical disciplines will also be considered.
Leadership skills, including capability to interface, motivate and convince without using formal authority.
- Customer oriented team player willing to work with high level problem solvers on a daily basis.
- Genuine interest in materials science, engineering, and analysis, as well as in developing precision systems that can perform reliably at customer sites
- High energy, self-motivated, quick study with flexible nature.
- Customer-centric personal ethos.
- Self-motivated team player with strong desire to learn and ability to handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently and with minimal guidance.
- Potential to develop into higher levels of project leadership in the organization.
- A challenging opportunity to expand your knowledge in a wide variety of engineering application areas and to work on problems spanning all technical fields.
- Highly creative and qualified teams with a diversity of experience.
- Great career opportunities at a quickly growing high-tech company.
- World class technical problems to solve
- EEO/AA Employer
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Mechanical Engineer- Defectivity- Technical Lead (#25420-MH1639)|