Monday through Friday, forty hours. Four plus month assignment.
A clearance is required and can be a Secret or Interim Clearance
Our client is a field proven technology leader in advance robotics. They design and manufacture state-of-the-art solutions for use in applications including commercial, research and defense.
Monday – Friday, 40/hrs – 4 plus month contract assignment
- As a Mechanical Engineer being highly proficient using SolidWorks is required for these complex applications and robotic products.
- You will provide documentation for manufacturing support and design.
- You will support both new development and manufacturing efforts in mechanical design and implementations.
- Communicate designs and issues to each corresponding department.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary