Contract 3+ months
Mon-Fri 40 hours/week
About the Job
Our client is looking for a talented Mechanical Engineer to support their Appliance Development team.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Good compensation aligned with current market rates. Get paid weekly.
- Opportunity work as part of an outstanding Design Engineering team in the consumer product design industry.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas
- Understand project requirements and convert those requirements into design proposals, reliability needs and implementation approaches
- Design and build prototypes to demonstrate the technical feasibility of the selected design direction(s)
- Test prototypes
- Analyze competitive and/or analogous components.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Recent experience with design in SolidWorks
- Plastic injection molding design
- FEA for plastic structures (rubber seal modeling)
- Simulation experience
- Non Linear Analysis
- Create requirements and design options to meet reliability
- Design and build prototype
These skills are a plus:
- LabView knowledge
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary