Contract 6+ Months (potential for temp-to-perm conversion)
Mon – Fri 40 hours/week
About the Job
Our client's Global Engineering team provides solutions for customers looking for state of the art freeze dryers for the pharmaceutical industry. They are looking for a Mechanical Engineering to join the team and be a key player in support of achieving these solutions for their customers.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Good compensation aligned with current market rates. Get paid weekly.
- Opportunity work with an outstanding company supporting the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas
- Our freeze dryers are typically designed to ASME Sec 8 Div 1 or PED codes. Expert knowledge of process equipment and Pressure vessel design, ASME Sec 8 Div 1 is required.
- The individual in this position will provide engineering concepts and designs in the area of machine design, hydraulics, pneumatics, refrigeration, welding and fabrication techniques.
- Key knowledge in the areas of stress analysis, FEA, stainless steel fabrication, piping, flow, heat transfer, instrumentation, control and refrigeration systems is also key to freeze dryer designs.
- In addition to the technical responsibilities, the individual in this position must be able to work as a team member of project teams and have the ability to interact with customers and various internal and external personnel. Daily coordination and oversight of design/drafter activities will also be required.
- The individual in this position must have the ability to comprehend and develop large industrial equipment for pharmaceutical and like applications.
- In efforts to continually support our customers, it may be required to support equipment assembly, start-up, installation, validation, and field service, as needed.
- Consistently observe and promote safety site requirements.
- BSME, BSCE or equivalent with 3-5 years related work experience
- Well organized with ability to schedule own and design/drafters work load
- Experience and skill in technical liaison with vendors and customer in both written and verbal forms.
- Must operate in a self-directed manner with efficiency and strong communication skills.
- Hands on experience with large scale process equipment.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary