Memory Validation Engineer
Memory Validation Engineer
Contract 6+ Months
Mon – Fri 40 hours/week
*Remote to start due to COVID-19
About the Job
Our client develops high-performance computing and visualization products to solve some of the world’s toughest and most interesting challenges. We are searching for a Memory Validation Engineer to support the entire life-cycle of memory system development, from feasibility through design/development and post-silicon validation/qualification.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Good compensation aligned with current market rates. Get paid weekly.
- Opportunity work with an outstanding ASIC development company.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas
- Execution of the entire life-cycle of memory system development, from feasibility through design/development and post-silicon validation/qualification.
- Owning the memory qualification for memory vendors
- Providing engineering support to enhance memory system capabilities, including but not limited to technical and procedural methodology enhancement, and various internal and cross-functional technical initiatives.
- Technical support for debug of memory system issues found during bring up and manufacturing
- Providing in-person support in the lab for measurements and characterization of memory systems.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering with focus on high speed memory technologies and memory controllers and/or I/O controllers.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in SOC design verification, memory validation and / or SOC IP electrical characterization.
- Demonstrated technical leadership capabilities, especially in a highly matrixed organization structure
- Strong technical problem-solving skills using a structured approach
- Extensive experience with memory debug techniques and methodologies.
- In-depth practical knowledge of memory subsystems
- In-depth knowledge of PC architectures and system technologies.
- Python scripting, Windows, and Linux
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills for both internal and customer facing interactions.
- Must be a self-starter, able drive tasks to completion independently in a dynamic team working environment.
- Ability to flex responsibilities over the development lifecycle.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.