Mixed-Signal Electronic Design Engineer
(2) Openings, Cambridge, MA
(2) Openings, Reston, VA
Direct Hires, FTE
US Citizens only. Client has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination requirement for all employees. This will be a condition of employment to work
-Applicants selected for this position will be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance.
Role is Hybrid/Onsite TBD
We are seeking an enthusiastic Mixed Signal Electrical Engineer for the Low Power Electronics Group. This is an entry to mid-level electrical design engineering position that requires the ability to apply sound engineering fundamentals for the execution of sensor/actuator development projects within the Electronics Division.
Members of the Low Power Electronics Group support a variety of multi-disciplinary programs lasting an average of 12 to 18 months each. In addition to working on sponsored programs, group members are also encouraged to develop and participate in internally funded research and development programs.
- Electrical system architecture design
- Analog and digital hardware design, development, and testing
- Schematic capture, simulation, and PCB layout
- Collaboration with software, RF, and other hardware engineers
- MSEE or BSEE and significant project experience
- 3+ years overall experience in mixed-signal electronic design
- Motivated self-starter with good interpersonal skills
- Outstanding technical capability
- Above average technical presentation skills
- Demonstrated team experience (preferably multi-disciplinary)
- Up to 20% travel may be required???????