MOS/GDS V&V Engineer
Contract 2+ years On site in SCIF
Days of the week, and times may vary due to Covid-19 social distance and SCIF limitations
Required: An active Top Secret clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation(SSBI) within the last five years and be approved for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access.
The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting Mission Operations System (MOS) and Ground Data System (GDS) V&V program:
• Design, coordinate, and execute MOS V&V activities used to verify MOS requirements including thread tests, operations simulations, and rehearsals
• Lead the coordinated effort of integration, test and deployment of GDS capabilities
• Develop test procedures and scripts to support MOS test events
• Report status on requirement closure and schedule to upper management
• Document configuration of software deployed to MOS environment
• Write MOS V&V Test Procedures and Reports
• Support efforts for conducting MOS V&V Reviews, supporting Special Programs Project-level V&V and management
• Build and maintain excellent technical relationships with key engineers on the project and contractor organizations
• Required: An active Top Secret clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation(SSBI) within the last five years and be approved for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access.
• Bachelor’s degree in Systems, Aerospace Engineering, EE, CS, or related technical discipline with a minimum of 6 years of related experience; Master’s degree in similar disciplines with a minimum of 4 years of related experience; or PhD in similar disciplines with a minimum of 2 years related experience.
• Experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas: mission operations systems, ground data systems, systems engineering, system verification and validation (V&V), and system-level integration and test.
• Work experience in system engineering lifecycle activities including Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, and Software/System Testing
• Coding and scripting skills in languages such as Java, shell, Python, Perl, or Ruby
• On-console experience with command and control systems
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Understanding and application of principles, theories, concepts and techniques in verification and validation as related to mission operations systems.
• Knowledge of integration & test with ground systems.
• Direct experience in DoD systems engineering lifecycle.
• Experience with distributed Unix/Linux environment and desire for AWS environment
• Knowledge of dockers/container, deployment management tool and CI/CD pipeline
• Experience with V&V of complex software systems
• Experience working in a 24x7, high-availability, operations engineering environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge in software systems I&T
Job Status: Contract/Temporary